"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The officials then handed authority for the project over to the tollway authority, and spent the money on other projects in the county.
- But all contend that Congress is on the verge of handing away more authority than it realizes in a 22,000-page agreement that has been read by almost no one and will be debated for only a few hours next week.
- Suharto's condition was that he be handed full authority to restore order and security, an arrangement that was formalised by creating Kopkamtib.
- Under the deal, he handed authority to Vice President Abdrabuh Mansur Hadi, and the opposition formed a national unity government.
- Donovan is usually handed such authority in the absence of Claudio Reyna.
- Tikhon denied such anti-Soviet activity, but readily agreed to step down from the patriarchal throne, and handed authority temporarily over to Metropolitan Agafangel of Yaroslavl until the new council could be convened to elect a new patriarch.
- One of the ways studios justify the huge costs of such thrillers is by handing great authority to their marketing departments, which often get involved in everything from script development to editing in an effort to keep directors focused on box-office returns.
- In 1781, Spanish raiders led by a French Captain Eugene Poure travelled by river and overland from St Louis, liberated British-held Fort St Joseph, and handed authority over the settlement to the Americans the following day.
- In the decision, a California state judge agreed with arguments that the City of San Diego had handed too much law-enforcement authority to the operator of the cameras, the Lockheed Martin Corporation.
- Ehinger came down with malaria and decided to recuperate in the relatively civilized comforts of Hispaniola, so he handed temporary authority over to Federmann on July 30, 1530.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.