"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She handed him her reins and then moved off through the market.
- There he stopped and handed the reins up to Julia.
- One of the adolescents handed his reins to a friend and presented himself.
- I stood and he handed the camel's reins to me.
- The King handed him the reins and placed them just so in his bands.
- But, you see, Bernard handed the reins over to me.
- He handed her the reins to the fresh horse and she mounted, then they all looked back.
- He handed the reins of his big horse to Rand.
- Jumping from the saddle, he handed the reins to the boy.
- He brought him back to Jim and handed him the reins.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.