"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The act seeks greater accountability of federal employees for their performance.
- Two of my amendments were adopted to require greater accountability from the states.
- Since then, there had been calls for greater accountability on Naicho.
- Community board officials said they wanted greater accountability from the heads of city agencies and those on a district level.
- The Committee, as a whole, recommended greater accountability for all educational levels.
- A third trend is "greater accountability at lower levels," he said.
- There is need for greater accountability to the people.
- Freedom of the individual, more personal responsibility and greater democratic accountability.
- In addition, they call for greater democratic accountability concerning those actions.
- However, the Commission will know that we are increasingly calling for greater accountability.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.