"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During the years 1880 to 1890, the government granted the first land concessions.
- In fact, even the pilots' leaders were said to be split on whether to grant concessions.
- The present government is opposed to granting concessions to foreigners.
- Thus, Gómez began to grant huge concessions to family and friends.
- The flight engineers later reached an agreement that also granted concessions.
- And all six unions at Northwest said they saw a need to grant the airline concessions.
- The airline applied, but was not granted concessions for scheduled services.
- The national agreements also granted important concessions to the labour movement.
- The government wants to grant concessions to industry to build 49 thermoelectric plants.
- The plan to develop the colony was to grant massive concessions to some thirty French companies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.