"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Bill was granted Royal Assent on 22 November 2010.
- He/she has the power to grant Royal Assent and is styled His Excellency.
- These were granted and given Royal Assent on 12 December 1884.
- If the governor general does grant Royal Assent, the monarch may, within two years, disallow the bill, thus annulling the law in question.
- The line is also written on the paper of the bill to show that the Monarch granted Royal Assent to the bill.
- Letters patent may also be used to grant Royal Assent to legislation.
- The first bill to which he granted Royal Assent was the Coroners Bill.
- On June 29, 2010, Bill C-268 was granted Royal Assent and became law.
- The power to grant or refuse Royal Assent to bills (making them valid and law).
- On 4 July 1844 their private bill was granted Royal Assent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.