"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When the war was over I went back to the little college with a military research grant.
- Said their research grant was pulled and they had to go home.
- And in all its history, it has never had a research grant.
- The list also includes at least $95 million for research grants.
- They should also be limited to holding one research grant at a time.
- He had already heard from the university that his research grant would not be extended.
- I've come back to the university to have my research grant renewed.
- In last year's budget, Congress required that all research grants be available to the public.
- Research grants are valued at up to €30,000 per project.
- For fiscal year 2008 the college received over $2 million in total research grants.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.