"generally" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 1,500 or so jobs now generally pay less than those that were lost.
- It generally paid to talk to people in their own language, he'd found.
- The catch was that the new jobs generally paid less.
- They generally pay little attention to working-class women or to class issues.
- Employers generally pay for some or most of it, but usually not all.
- "It's 50 years later, interest rates are a lot higher than they were then, and people can generally pay their taxes," he said.
- But not only do these jobs generally pay less and offer fewer benefits; many are also part time.
- A photo shoot for a magazine article will generally pay around $70 per hour.
- The union said Premier's workers were generally paid from $6 to $7 an hour.
- Even if they can find work, it is generally poorly paid.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.