"friend" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was no way to speak to a close and long-time friend.
- Most of the calls came from long-time personal friends and former professional colleagues.
- This courtesy is almost always not used between long-time friends.
- Many prisoners were long-time friends of partisan families before the war.
- Whatever transpired between the two long-time friends must be really serious.
- The two became long-time friends and have collaborated on many projects.
- Long-time friends say what they remember most about him as a youth is his shyness.
- Elizabeth Taylor, a long-time friend, said she can't imagine life without him.
- Nixon did so, and the prosecutor, a long-time friend of the judge's, dropped the case.
- The press noted that Harwood was a long-time friend of the president's.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.