"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Historically, Friends have been suspicious of formal creeds or religious philosophy that is not grounded in one's own experience.
- Tess informs Alec that she, like Angel, doesn't believe in formal religious creeds.
- Similarly, there is no formal creed other than the Bible.
- Conservative Friends reject any formal and written creed.
- However, since the Jewish community never developed any one binding catechism, it is impossible to pick out only one person's formal creed and hold it as binding.
- As such they recognise no central ecclesiastical authority, no formal creed, no prescribed liturgy nor any ordained salaried ministry.
- The lack of formal creed has been a cause for criticism among some who argue that Unitarian Universalism is thus without religious content.
- These are religions that are closely associated with a particular group of people, ethnicity or tribe; they often have no formal creeds or sacred texts.
- When language is used, prayer may take the form of a hymn, incantation, formal creed, or a spontaneous utterance in the praying person.
- Its lesson - that love, loyalty and friendship matter more than status or material things - is the perfect allegorical correlative to its formal creed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.