"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I try hard not to make a connection to any formal religion," she said.
- The Zarticku did not have anything that could be called a formal religion.
- But this is far different from a sustained belief or the practice of a formal religion.
- For six years, he and his family had no formal religion.
- This was the only time anything to do with formal religion was mentioned during the whole of his illness.
- We're dealing with a subject that transcends politics or formal religion.
- In similar ways, formal religion permeated both family life and the business world.
- They're looking at religion of all sorts, formal and informal.
- Some of those who come say they are wary of formal religion.
- This is yet another sign of what happens when people abandon formal religion.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.