"exception" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And I will be the president of everyone without exception.
- Without exception, they were all the image of their father.
- We have been able to do that before without exception.
- But almost without exception, in every situation, she passed for white.
- In two months or less, his whole world would be like this, without exception.
- There is no place for anyone young to go, and they all, without exception, move away after college.
- They were without exception tough, hard men who had come for the money.
- "Everybody without exception told me that writing for children full time wouldn't work out," he said.
- All families without exception have a house in each village.
- That's a reason to do the job the right way, without exceptions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.