"exception" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some District 3 parents said they continued to hope for exceptions to the new rules.
- At these meetings, he said, they can make their case for exceptions.
- In 2009 the school board did not apply for any exceptions.
- The Board did not apply for any exceptions in 2009-10.
- We do not ask for exceptions on very short air trips.
- There would be room for exceptions, based on a doctor's judgment.
- "I just want to allow for exceptions to the rule."
- His trips to earth were few and far between, but this was a special night, one created for exceptions.
- The Commission is ready to lay down specific rules for such exceptions.
- There is always a case for exceptions as we have seen in the original regulation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.