"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Is it in the best interests of the community to have another nonprofit entity in the market?"
- The corporation, a private nonprofit entity, provides almost $400 million in annual financing from Congress for public radio and television.
- He has served on more than thirty boards of nonprofit and corporate entities, often as chair.
- Still, the academy, a nonprofit entity, didn't want to be in the ski area business.
- The programs are run as independent, nonprofit entities, staffed equally by union and management representatives.
- There are five area agencies on aging in Connecticut, each of which is a private, nonprofit incorporated entity.
- For a nonprofit entity to develop such a building in Manhattan requires a substantial fund-raising campaign.
- Consumers should also know if the organization is a commercial or nonprofit entity.
- The idea was to avoid the bureaucracy involved in setting up a nonprofit entity.
- The new nonprofit entity would handle all hiring for the hospital.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.