"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The use of pupil-managed learning has profound implications for the more effective deployment of skilled resources.
- Nearly all experts agree that New York has been extraordinarily sophisticated in the use of computerized strategies for the effective deployment of police officers.
- Moreover, no effective deployment of tactical resources was made in light of the task at hand.
- It is for the local management of the service to determine the most effective deployment of resources to meet performance targets.
- In organizational studies, resource management is the efficient and effective deployment of an organization's resources when they are needed.
- He called for innovative approaches for effective and strategic deployment of troops from member states in order to maintain international peace and security.
- The focus on efficient and effective deployment of an organization's resources where and when they are needed.
- Resources management - efficient and effective deployment of an organization's resources when they are needed.
- The real issue is creating an effective deployment of the tools we create.
- There is no guarantee that competitive markets and more direct consumer choice lead to a more efficient and effective deployment of health care resources.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.