"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My guess is that by the end of the year, we'll see that the president was an effective spokesman for the economy.
- Many lawmakers have suggested he can no longer serve as an effective spokesman for the Administration.
- She believes that an artist's work are his or her most effective spokesmen.
- He established a treatment program in the state and was an effective spokesman for a more enlightened view of the role of alcohol in society.
- He was considered an effective spokesman for his constituency and was active in the fight to close the Fresh Kills landfill.
- Ms. Oakar is seen by some as too close to the leadership, while others are worried about her ability to be an effective spokesman for the party.
- He is too relentlessly optimistic to be an effective spokesman for a party in trouble.
- He could be a very effective spokesman for this laboratory and for science in this country.
- But the bylaws also allow for the removal of any chairman who can no longer function as an effective spokesman.
- "We believe that Dave McCurdy will be a very articulate and effective spokesman."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.