"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The MO's they used may have been copies of earlier killings, even this latest one.
- North Korea then accepted responsibility for the earlier killings.
- I wish the earlier killings were a little more plausible.
- In a third parallel to the earlier killings, a daughter was found with signs she had fought for her life.
- He pointed to an article about the earlier killings in the current issue of New York magazine, and suggested that it had motivated the killer.
- There had been three men involved in the earlier killings.
- He again misses badly and thus re-enacts the earlier killing of his wife.
- There is no official word from the police indicating whether the boy's death is related to the earlier killing of the Howler.
- There has been a series of suicides to protest the earlier killing of the student.
- An earlier killing was ruled self-defense and about 30 gambling arrests pepper his Cleveland police record from 1951 to 1966.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.