"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No one has been accused in the earlier slaying.
- The prosecution says that the police wanted to arrest Mr. Davis as a prime suspect in the earlier slaying of four suspected drug dealers and that he fired first.
- The earlier slaying, which happened in May, gained brief notoriety.
- Some of those taking part in the outbreak shouted slogans referring to an earlier slaying of a black man by a white teen-ager that had outraged blacks here.
- In the earlier slayings, 35 Vietnamese were killed; eight others have been missing since November and are presumed dead.
- Police arrested Kanagawa, then 24, who was wanted in an earlier slaying of a 72-year-old man.
- Confirmation that the bullet that struck down the student matched the bullets used in earlier slayings further traumatized the Washington region.
- Mr. Pitera was also charged with five earlier slayings that carry terms of life in prison.
- The two NAR members were also responsible for the earlier slaying of Francesco Evangelista on May 28, 1980.
- The shooting at the Stop I Market bears a strong similarity to the earlier slayings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.