"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is peak season for early judgments on President Bush.
- When, years later, the analyst began to have second thoughts about his earlier judgment, he brushed the matter off.
- Strong opposing views had however been presented in the earlier judgment on the case.
- But Howells himself did not accept his earlier judgment as final.
- Valentine also told his coaching staff not to make any early judgments.
- He was sure that his earlier judgment of the Fireclown could not have been so hopelessly wrong.
- Nor could I affect the early judgments on my so-called legacy.
- Its early judgments already appear flawed for the future.
- Carol revised her earlier judgment of him as a buffoon.
- Given all these problems, the appeals court reversed the earlier judgment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.