"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Abnormal findings allow for early careful evaluation of chromosomes and possible structural defects on a targeted basis.
- This new rule introduced a preliminary fight, in order to get into the house, which gave the coaches an early evaluation.
- A second, more sophisticated approach, has the machine put plays in order according to the results of earlier evaluations.
- Its potential use in the early evaluation of symptomatic coronary artery disease is present.
- The study generally agreed with earlier evaluations, that the 1979 accident did not add significantly to cancer risk.
- The end of April is a theoretical benchmark for baseball teams, like the first 100 days for the president, and early evaluations can be made.
- And early evaluations of Oracle's latest customer-relationship-management software, released this month, say it does not measure up to competitors' products.
- And the early evaluation of shock incarceration, for instance, is surprisingly positive.
- Because the car had to have a very low drag coefficient, aerodynamic tests were part of the early evaluations.
- Other issues have cropped up in the early evaluations that appear to be minor, officials said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.