"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The manufacturing sector - whose earlier slump had helped restrain wage pressures - is rebounding and gaining momentum.
- Share prices recovered Tuesday after an early slump caused by fears of rising interest rates, dealers said.
- That is the highest level since they rebounded from their early slump of the 1990's.
- "I went into an early slump and thought every day that I'd be sent back to Triple A," Ripken said.
- Markets Stock prices recovered from an early slump and moved ahead briskly.
- The economy bounced back quickly from the two earlier slumps, and most economists speak of a similar revival this time.
- The Pirates pulled out of their early slump to post a 12-12 record at the end of April.
- Prodded by signs that the economy is mending, stock prices recovered from an early slump and moved ahead briskly yesterday.
- And it is what has kept them in the market and, indeed, helped reverse earlier slumps.
- Palffy broke out of an early slump, scoring a hat trick against the Sharks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.