"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A very early restoration is known to have taken place in the 1870s.
- These forces are then used for rapid early diastolic restoration.
- These were found built into the gables, doubtless at earlier restorations.
- It also turned out that earlier restorations had created problems.
- Discoveries made during this and earlier restorations are on permanent display in the church.
- In early restorations, the spike was placed on the animal's nose.
- America also has a clear responsibility to ensure an early restoration of vital services.
- Later during an early restoration in the 70's, his shirt was painted solid yellow.
- "What we intend to do is seek from Pakistan the earliest possible restoration of civilian government."
- Français 167 went through an early restoration, due to extensive water damage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.