"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It would remain below 5% until September 2001, during the early 2000s recession.
- As a result of the early 2000s recession, unemployment peaks at 6.3%.
- Doesn't that make Reagan responsible for the early '90s recession, too?
- It was considered an insult, given the early 1990s recession.
- Following the early 1990s recession, Australia experienced a record period of economic growth.
- The early 1990s recession severely affected the company, especially in its main market, Europe.
- There was no early recession after reversals in 1955, 1964, 1978 or 1987.
- Many residents left the area following the late 1970s to early 1980s recession.
- The late 1970s were followed by the early 1980s recession.
- Conditions are said to resemble those in the months prior to the early '90s recession.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.