"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Under earlier accords, which are expected to increase annual exports by $700 million, Japan agreed to open its markets for American supercomputers and satellites.
- The agreement, called a memorandum of understanding, replaces an earlier accord reached after the gulf war.
- Mr. Cuomo's earlier accord died after he insisted that the state Legislature approve the pact and it refused.
- Still smarting from the fallout over his vote on the earlier accord, Mr. Lott did not challenge the four conservatives.
- Another, earlier accord allows American ships and F-16 jet fighters to use port facilities and landing strips.
- That proved difficult for the Clinton administration, which constantly fought hawks in Congress over providing fuel oil to the impoverished nation under the earlier accord.
- The second treaty, reached with al-Muʿtadid in 892, confirmed the terms of the earlier accord.
- Finally, the Israelis insist that the Palestinians reduce the number of their armed policemen to the numbers outlined in earlier accords.
- Each of those groups had supported the Governor's earlier accord.
- The contras agreed to try to finish disbanding by June 10, a deadline set in an earlier accord signed May 4.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.