"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since the 19th-century, historians have learned much more about the early Christian community.
- The first two names stem from a spring at the site of the early community.
- These early communities took over much of the local culture.
- It was once the site of an early Irish monastic community.
- Since the 19th century, historians have learned more about the early Christian community.
- She and her sisters were very prominent in the early Muslim community.
- He also holds the description of the early community in Acts 2 to be reliable.
- There was an earlier community of Scottish monks or priests.
- Below that is the symbol for the earlier community of Zwischenbrücken.
- Paul already in the 1st century notes the importance of this festival to the early Christian communities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.