"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The night was silent, apart from the soft drift of snow, the wind in the pines, the murmur of water.
- Her hair was now a great soft drift of rippling waves.
- Sax came out, staggering through the soft drifts, to put a hand to Nirgal's shoulder.
- The voice died away in a soft drift of electric notes to be swallowed finally by the random noise around him.
- The others walked to the base of the dune where the wind was less, and collapsed on the cool and soft drift.
- For the first time in days her mind was clear enough to let the sound of birdsong and the soft drift of flowers register.
- The wheels were broad to minimize the tendency to sink when crossing the soft drifts.
- And heaven as it had been the night before was a soft soundless drift of snow.
- There was aclick, loud over the soft drift of 'chora music from the other room.
- You could hear the fire popping, and outside the soft drift of November rain coming down in the dark.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.