"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And something had happened to the Dust wind: instead of that slow drift, it was racing like a river in flood.
- Just absolute stillness, and the slow drift of the water.
- There was no doubt about it: that slow sky-wide drift had become a flood.
- Had that happened to either man, the result would have been a slow drift away from the capsule.
- For a moment he didn't respond; he seemed lost in wonder, his eyes following the slow drift of a cloud overhead.
- The slow drift and quiet flow of the water is peaceful, and right now you don't have a care in the world.
- He considered this a directionless phase in his life which mirrored Europe's slow drift to war.
- Luis watched the slow drift of events, more seconds gone.
- More people are finding us, but it's a slow drift.
- It fell upon the vast landing, all foggy with a slow drift of smoke.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.