"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A snow drift of paper is going to hit it.
- She looked no more substantial than a small drift of snow.
- There's a good, deep drift of snow just below the window here,' he went on.
- It was like moving through the world's lightest drift of snow.
- They dropped into the deep drifts of snow piled about the tree.
- The door was wide open and there was already a drift of fine snow on the floor.
- Strong winds created snow drifts of up to 2 meters deep.
- She had landed on her backside in a great big drift of snow.
- At last the dizzying fall slowed and he came to a stop in a deep drift of snow.
- It landed with a soft sound and disappeared into the drifts of snow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.