"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I rowed across the river in my drift boat and walked upstream to a spot that looked promising.
- The earliest drift boats were made out of various types of wood.
- Because of the size and strength of the river, fishing from drift boats is easier than from the shore.
- The river was high when we launched one of Gary's drift boats that afternoon.
- It was still in the drift boat, wedged up under the bow cover!
- David knows how to build a sturdy drift boat.
- I know most of the guys by now; one keeps his drift boat in a barn at our place.
- The first steelhead we saw caught was hooked by an angler in another drift boat less that 30 yards away.
- I counted 55 drift boats at Carter's in 1986.
- Most steelheading on the Niagara is done from drift boats.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.