"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The migration took place in four distinct waves, beginning in the late 19th century and continuing to the present day.
- They came in at least two distinct waves, from more than 20 countries.
- Korean immigration to Hawaii came in two distinct waves in the 20th century.
- Since then, Kazakh immigration has experienced three distinct waves.
- European interest in the region then came in three distinct waves.
- The German migration into Michigan was in two distinct waves.
- Historically, there have been at least five distinct waves of human migration into Bhutan.
- Historically, there have been at least five distinct waves of human migration into Bhutan: two ancient and three since the 19th century.
- There were several distinct waves of ammonite evolution in Europe alone.
- This migration occurred in five distinct waves over a period of 20 years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.