"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In contrast to the prevailing theory that oceans represent a stable, well-buffered solution, the scientists discovered that there was a distinct diurnal cycle.
- After that, our life began to fall into a distinct three-month cycle, almost like a holding pattern.
- The studies are organized in two distinct cycles approved by the Bologna scheme.
- These misses tend to come in distinct cycles.
- The most visible is the development, whenever this is possible, of the teaching called "inter-specialization", that means, integrated programs of distinct cycles.
- He said Sun's market was distinct from the personal computer market and not subject to the same demand cycles.
- It is Hamiltonian with 120 distinct Hamiltonian cycles.
- As with other Carboniferous series, it comprises cyclothems, or distinct cycles of sedimentary rock formation.
- The best upper bound that has been proven on the number of distinct Hamiltonian cycles is 1.276.
- Literary complaints usually come in distinct cycles, said Ms. Krug, of the library association.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.