"disposal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By summer Mr. Schultz hopes to have settled on and won Federal approval for interim and long-term plans for future sludge disposal.
- Next to Sickla Kanal is a subterranean plant used to treat sludge disposal.
- That policy was aimed at protecting the marine environment from contamination, but it will shift the risks of sludge disposal to land.
- These proposals were the result of a joint initiative with Westchester County to find alternatives for sludge disposal at off-site locations.
- The sludge disposal is a problem here too.
- One More Clash The nine jurisdictions were forced to come up with plans for the sludge disposal in 1988 when Congress banned dumping sludge in the ocean.
- Unlike other counties wrestling with sludge disposal, however, Westchester County does have somewhere else to go.
- The Federal Government ordered the county to develop a long-term plan for its sludge disposal after a law in 1988 banned the dumping of sludge in the ocean.
- To comply with the consent decree, the county developed an interim solution for sludge disposal, for the four-year period when the ban on ocean dumping goes into effect in January 1992.
- A preliminary study favored the more conventional incineration method of sludge disposal, a process officials said would require less space, take less time and produce less volume than composting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.