"disposal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Federal law permits ocean disposal of dioxin only in trace amounts.
- Ms. Sankovitch says Congress intended to end ocean disposal after 1972.
- Now Federal law requires ocean disposal to end, and New York is committed to that goal.
- The Act has two essential aims: to regulate intentional ocean disposal of materials, and to authorize any related research.
- In 1993, ocean disposal of radioactive waste was completely banned.
- Your news coverage has focused on progress in moving the site for ocean disposal of sewage sludge to much deeper waters 106 miles out.
- New York City is also the only one that says its cannot end ocean disposal on time.
- Ultimately, Greenpeace's action contributed to an international ban on the ocean disposal of oil rigs.
- Since 1993, ocean disposal has been banned by international treaties.
- In addition, as a "permanent" solution to ocean disposal, they plan to build at least four sludge-burning incinerators by the late 1990's.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.