"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And they wonder if a different company might be able to provide a more workable design, accessible to all.
- When workable designs of any type, which serve a function beyond fashion, are presented, they're treated as novelties.
- Having demonstrated that the concept was practical, it needed only to be reduced to a workable design.
- The industrial computers could turn any set of specifications into workable designs and then program the machine tools in the factories to build it.
- The E99 was the first workable design, but was too complex to be manufactured.
- Despite a potentially workable design, there were still substantial difficulties in constructing a full-scale engine.
- She had a workable design, but could she assemble all the necessary parts to make a viable product?
- Bran hadn't heard of this project before, but it looked like a workable design.
- In fact, historians have estimated that some form of typewriter was invented 52 times as thinkers tried to come up with a workable design.
- Each team would use its members' experience and judgement to develop a workable design, usually sequentially.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.