"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Recent estimates are that one-third of current marriages are likely to end in divorce.
- He has 5 children, with 1 from the current marriage and 4 from previous marriages.
- His current marriage seen as an offense to her.
- Wouldn't it have been more interesting if she'd compared her current marriage with what didn't work in her previous marriage?
- Then he holds forth on his current marriage and the subsequent happiness of his later years.
- This compares to 8.0% of all current marriages regardless of when they occurred.
- He took to Teacher, however, and talked to no one else throughout dinner, telling her much about his life, complaining about his current marriage.
- Hall's third and current marriage is to Judy Sterns in 1999.
- In the late 1990s, Jong wrote an article about her current marriage in the magazine Talk.
- He also has two children from his current marriage, Link and Hannah.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.