"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was described as a persuasive answer to the question, "What is man," in the October, 1974 edition of Current Anthropology.
- "More on the Venus Figurines", Current Anthropology 42 (3) 410-412.
- Beginning in 2008, Aldenderfer assumed the role of editor for the journal Current Anthropology.
- essay originally appeared in Current Anthropology, vol.
- The review will appear in June in Current Anthropology.
- A critical review of the evidence and its interpretation ", Current Anthropology, 39, pp.
- His theory and data are found in Current Anthropology, Vol.
- Their article is to appear in a future issue of Current Anthropology.
- In 1999 Wrangham published the first version of the hypothesis in Current Anthropology.
- He was also the long-time editor of the journal Current Anthropology and served in a number of editorial positions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.