"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By 1976, it had won a Michelin star, its current rating.
- Its current rating for the 2012-2013 school year is "A."
- The series has a current rating of a 5.6 on tv.com.
- But she also acknowledges that the word's current rating is quite low, as in "empty rhetoric."
- "As time dwindles by, the less comfortable we would be with the current rating," he said.
- The county's current rating is Aa1, just below the top rating.
- "Although the record results scored two years ago could not be reached, the current rating came very close to 2007."
- They come in a full range of current ratings, for use on lighting and power circuits.
- In practice, since the true strength of each player is unknown, the expected scores are calculated using the player's current ratings.
- The current ratings are available to consumers on the traffic agency's Web site.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.