"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We now have oil and gas pipelines; the costs associated with an efficient hydrogen pipeline are exceedingly high at current pricing.
- The battery life on the Air also needs to improve a bit, especially taking into account its current pricing.
- The current pricing for the 2001 model is the sweet spot for motoring fun and value, the guiding principle in all of these choices.
- Obviously the current pricing and valuation system is far from perfect.
- The consensus among strategists is, not surprisingly, that current pricing is appropriate with regard to terrorism risk.
- At current pricing that would cost around £33.
- "We haven't finalized plans yet, but it could be anywhere from 10 to 35 percent off current pricing," he said, adding, "That's simply good revenue management."
- The system is clearly being taxed given current pricing, investment and technology, Dr. Winston says.
- Please check with the U.S. State Department for the most current pricing.
- Medium to long term it is expected that the current pricing of merit order must be completed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.