"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a result, the 5,000-student college has had to borrow $12 million from local banks to cover current costs.
- Here we look at the current cost of tax welfare.
- "What if I want to do the same job for 80% of the current cost?"
- The current cost of care was $200 a day and would rise by 5 percent annually.
- The current cost and legal problems are preventing individuals from helping the cause.
- The current cost of the fire is estimated at $20 million.
- Given the current estimated cost of the program, that would work out to about $530 million each.
- Take the current average cost of attending four years at a public university: roughly $60,000.
- The current cost to Victoria is estimated at $50million per year.
- The present premium has been set at $17.90 a month, which represents 25 percent of current cost.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.