"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But the current department, except by virtue of its afterglow, cannot reasonably be considered top-ranked."
- The current department store trades on three floors and offers a wide range of goods and services across many departments.
- The current department is a 100% volunteer force.
- If successful, you might not remain in your current department, and there may be implications for your pay and conditions of service.
- Through years of expansion, the current departments were added, now resulting in 11 total departments.
- The current department took over the role formerly held by the:
- At that time, the institution represented 17 of the current 18 departments in the College.
- This will expand, renovate and consolidate the current department, which has been spread out in various areas of the hospital.
- The 1973 organization of the current departments also saw the program designated as Religious Instruction with no other modifiers.
- Many of the current departments uses the ancient symbol on its coat to express this heritage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.