"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was no wind at all, and even the current in the water had disappeared.
- Educators, like any other professional, need to be current in their field.
- The Hall effect is due to the nature of the current in a conductor.
- The group had not counted on such a strong current in the river.
- Different names may be current in my area, so that I give you information on the wrong fish.
- The drag of the current in the other direction was too great.
- The current in a lazy turn of the river held us close to the right bank.
- There was little current in the harbor at that time.
- This information was current in october 2005 but rules can always change.
- Be current in the field and continue to advance education.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.