"cost" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The city says it will cost millions of dollars per year.
- I bet the whole thing is going to cost millions of pounds.
- Religion has cost the world millions of lives, and it continues to do so.
- They can't take a year to be on Broadway, it would cost them millions.
- Any experiment in his field was likely to cost millions, or more.
- Repairs are expected to cost millions and take several years to complete.
- He does not give an amount, but Council officials said it would cost millions.
- Such a drop would cost the state millions of dollars in added interest costs.
- "Some people thought I cost the company millions of dollars," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.