"concern" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The stock price reflected concerns about the company's growth rate.
- The first was that the raw data they were looking at did not reflect the public's deep concern about the future.
- But her father's decision as to which school she should go reflects his own concerns rather than hers.
- In many ways these reflect concerns that we are also addressing.
- "We want the organization to reflect people's media habits and concerns."
- Perhaps this successful example of a real market reflecting environmental concern will not be lost on policy makers.
- In each case, understanding and reflecting their concerns can help you develop a more effective business strategy.
- Many of those strategies are not new and some reflect genuine concerns.
- When she looked up at him, a spark in his blue eyes seemed to reflect genuine concern.
- The challenge is to create an international role that reflects the goals and concerns of the two parties.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.