"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Of course, he must have escaped before completing psychological treatment.
- Of the 156 offenders sent there since the program began 11 years ago, only one has been released after completing treatment.
- I have completed the initial examination and treatment of our new guest.
- He completed treatment and was told the cancer was gone.
- "I really believe it works, but nobody completes treatment in five years," he said.
- The largest penalty, $13,000, was for failing to complete daily treatment of all inmates who asked to be seen.
- Yet only a small fraction of committed offenders have ever completed treatment to the point where they could be released free and clear.
- The effort is intended to deal with patients who fail to complete treatment.
- Three-quarters of the patients who completed treatment found it helpful.
- Cancer had grown in all patients 7 months after completing treatment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.