"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Federal funds will be available to complete the financing, the committee planning it said.
- The deal collapsed when the group could not complete the financing, which touched off a major collapse of the stock markets.
- A separate fund is being established to help producers complete the financing of their plays if needed.
- The effort fell through when the pilots and UAL's management could not complete the financing.
- The group faces a deadline of Aug. 9 to complete the financing.
- But, he said, "Paid Movie I did not complete the financing of the movie.
- The effort collapsed last October when the pilot- and management-led group could not complete the financing.
- More pressing concerns include completing the debtor-in-possession financing and negotiating with unions.
- The developers must still complete engineering studies and complete the financing.
- Work began in 1988, paid for by KG Land with the understanding that a construction lender would complete the financing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.