"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Windshield repair is a process that combines modern technology and skill to fill a damaged area on a windshield with special clear adhesive resin.
- The first component is a clear or opaque resin combined with a catalyst or hardener.
- First you encounter a set of five large, irregular plastic sheets consisting of translucent drinking straws immersed in clear resin.
- His newest piece, the River Stones Bowl, above, is made of hand-selected stones that are put into a mold and covered in clear acrylic resin.
- Imagine clear resin packed full of sparkly but very fine sand.
- Hart pioneered the use of clear acrylic resin to create cast figurative sculptures.
- Myrrh is a clear resin secreted by Commiphora myrrha, trees with thick trunks and spiny branches with little green leaves.
- Special clear adhesive resin is injected under pressure and then cured with ultraviolet light.
- And a generous layer of clear resin imparts a glossy newness.
- Well, I did and sometime later removed it to my cottage in Canada and used decopor (a thick, clear glazed resin) on the top.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.