"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I had to be clear of you to live with him.
- The water was very clear and most of the time we could see the bottom.
- How much more the company could be worth is not clear, of course.
- Suddenly he wanted to get well clear of the area.
- Get your men ready but keep clear of the side until I give the word.
- He gave her enough time to get clear of the building before leaving the room himself.
- If this is true, we need to stay clear of them.
- But first, we have to get clear of this place.
- Should we meet other people, you will stay clear of them.
- The whole point is, we want to stay clear of them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.