"carry" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now, he said, the people who will carry out the plan are in place.
- I would have found another way to carry out my plan.
- What money will he use to carry out his plan?
- These are the services which history can carry out for living.
- The plan would take months or even years to carry out, he said.
- I have a job to do here to carry out what wasn't done before.
- Even so, the project took almost two years to plan and carry out.
- But until now little had been done to carry out the idea.
- But she was not strong enough to carry out her idea.
- And my mind couldn't carry out the words on its own.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.