"carry" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another sound carried across the water from the other side of the bay.
- She watched him cases from the bed and carry them across the room.
- The sound carried a great distance across the still water.
- He was picked up and carried across the black room.
- "But if they did carry you across the room, it must have been only in fun?"
- "Then I'll carry you across the ice to our special place on the far side of the lake."
- My feet carried me across the room just the same, however, and I picked it up.
- The General's voice carried loud and clear across the room.
- His voice had carried all the way across the bridge.
- That, in short form, was the story carried on front pages and television news programs across the country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.