"carry" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm not going to try to carry you off, as I might another girl.
- He wants to carry you off with a simple story.
- If he's just going to break a window and try to carry her off, any one of us can stop him.
- Either the boy was carried off by force or he went of his own free will.
- The class had seen their friends carried off to a certain death.
- And he continued to carry me off into the night.
- Or for whatever reason, here we are, carried off in the dead of night.
- More important, how do you plan to carry it off?
- A little more and we would have been carried off.
- Whatever plan you have cannot be carried off without men.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.