"bundle" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He seemed to be carrying a bundle of some kind.
- The man was carrying a small bundle in his arms.
- People on the street do not remember seeing such a person carrying a child or a bundle.
- No longer was it necessary for each member to carry home a bundle of reports.
- Between them they carried a large bundle in their nets.
- He stepped into the room, carrying a small bundle, and closed the door behind him.
- Sister Elizabeth was back in a few minutes carrying a bundle.
- She disappeared for a few minutes and returned carrying a small bundle.
- Then one of them, the driver, started off across the field towards the south, carrying a small bundle.
- A boy had moved to- ward the wall and was carrying a bundle under his arm.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.